“I think a fragrance is all about sensations and imagery, and can evoke visions, feelings and thoughts.”
The list of reason can be really wrong. But before that if you have never used these magical, fragrance sticks, you need to be introduced.
What is Incense?
Basically, it is a fragrant biotic substance which is burnt in order to produce an aromatic smoke. Substances in incense are blended with spices, essential oils, tree bark and flowers to create different aromas. As far as the preparation is concerned, in different cultures and different parts of world, these are produced using varying technology.
Before you skip to how to use incenses at your home or where to buy these sticks, it is worth knowing why you need them.
Why you need to burn incenses?
Here are some of the most common reasons to bring home these sticks:
- It will be helpful in encouraging the emotional release.
- These sticks boost spirituality and bring peace and harmony to the mind.
- Lighting a stick will revamp your boring routine.
- These are helpful in removing toxic fumes, artificial fragrances, and yucky junk.
- Tantalize your senses with the best incense and use it at meditation time.
- It makes you feel connected with inner-self and find a sacred moment.
- It is a profound way to heighten awareness
- You can use a signature incense to nurture a sense of self.
So, in all these sticks can brighten your day. But if not used with care, these can put a big damper on any occasion. Hence, it is essential to learn some basic tips for keeping your incense burning experiences safe and pleasant. Read on:
How to burn incenses safely?
The fact is incenses are made to burn and you have to be pretty careful to avoid burn your house down. Some important safety tips include:
- Be aware of different varieties of incense. There are some which have been known to affect mood directly. If you are using them, you must know the ins and outs clearly.
- You must burn incenses in a proper ventilated area.
- Make sure to keep both lit and unlit incense out of the reach of little ones and your pets.
- Never leave the house with incense burning.
- In case, there is someone is asthmatic or have other respiratory issues, avoid burning incense in their room.
- Also if you’re pregnant, it is advisable to consider doctor before burning incense.
- Invest in high quality incenses only.
That was quite simple, isn’t it?
Where can you buy incense sticks?
You're probably familiar with the advantages and how to use these sticks. Now when it comes to choosing the best incenses, you want nothing but the best, right?
Your search for where to buy the best quality incenses sticks ends at Aromar. These are soaked for 48 hours in the most popular fragrances. Hence, you can expect longer lasting and aromatic solutions. Want to place your orders now? Choose one of your favorite perfume sticks here.