Myrrh has been used in perfumes and incense for its balsamic, warm resin fragrance throughout ancient cultures across history. Aromar Myrrh Fragrance Oil infuses this ancient aroma with notes of bergamot, orange, coriander, lemon, patchouli, Arabian musk, and sandalwood. Come see what Myrrh is all about!
All Aromar fragrance oils are made in our state-of-the-art facility under the guidance of our experts to ensure the finest quality in our fragrances. Aromar fragrance oils can be used for many purposes, like making scented candles and air fresheners, or a simple diffusion to scent the air.
- Use with reed diffusers to disperse fragrance
- Add a few drops of Myrrh fragrance oil into the wax of a candle, near the wick
- Add a few drops of your perfumed oil to refresh your potpourri
- Add several drops of Myrrh fragrance oil to a spray bottle full of water to freshen up any space
- Add several drops of Myrrh fragrance oil to your oil diffuser or oil warmer