For lovers of the exotic and mystical, Aromar Opium Fragrance Oil is just for you. It features top notes of plum, tangerine, clove, and coriander; middle notes of carnation, rose, lily of the valley, and myrrh; and base notes of castoreum, sandalwood, and cedar.
All Aromar fragrance oils are made in our state-of-the-art facility under the guidance of our experts to ensure the finest quality in our fragrances. Aromar fragrance oils can be used for many purposes, like making scented candles and air fresheners, or a simple diffusion to scent the air.
- Use with reed diffusers to disperse fragrance into the air
- Add a few drops of Opium fragrance oil into the wax of a candle, near the wick
- Add a few drops of your perfumed oil to refresh your potpourri
- Add several drops of Opium fragrance oil to a spray bottle full of water to freshen up any space
- Add several drops of Opium fragrance oil to your favorite oil diffuser or oil warmer